The educational bachelor program “Pastor-Capellan leadership” invites you to study the military chaplains of the WCC-ECB for special preparation for the Kiev Theological Seminary on January 24-26, 2018.
NOTE! The seminar is designed for the acting chaplains, which are coordinated by the General Staff of the Armed Forces.
Chaplain must meet high biblical standards of a clergyman, be a counselor, take into account the specifics of military organizations where the chaplainan ministry will be performed.
The lectures will reveal the peculiarities of the chaplain’s charitable work with people and families who lost their native man for military actions. Time will be devoted to the study of biblical texts, which talk about losses, grief, military actions, military service, the hope of God and His help. Many other important topics and issues facing the military chaplains will be discussed, serving those who defend the country. An equally important part will be the exchange of experience, sincere fellowship, mutual prayer and support.
Requirements for the participants of the training seminar:
– The participant must be a member of the WCC ECB church;
– The participant must be a practicing chaplain;
– Participants, for the first time, will have a written permission from their pastor for training with a brief description of your ministry in the church (if you are a pastor, then from a senior regional presbyter) and one photo 3 by 4 cm.
DATE: January 24 – 26, 2018
TIME: January 24 from 11:00 to 18:00
January 25 from 9:00 to 18:00
January 26 from 9:00 to 16:00
LOCATION: Kyiv Theological Seminary
REGISTRATION and additional information by phone: 097-963-84-06 Valentin Korenevich
or via e-mail: email@example.com
Registration charitable contribution 200 UAH
- 7th International Women’s Christian Conference of the “Olive Branch” on the topic “God is looking for the faithful and makes them capable”
- Serving God through service to people is honorable, responsible and sometimes dangerous.